It is with regret that following the announcement on Monday that the Covid restrictions will be extended until July, Great Shelford Parish Council have taken the difficult decision to postpone the Village Meeting, due to be held on 23rd June.  It is our intention to hold the meeting in September 2021.  Please do keep an eye on the website for further information which we will share as and when information is available.