LAST DAY TO ORDER TICKETS – FRIDAY 22ND SEPTEMBER! Join us for good food, excellent music and entertainment. More information can be found on the Events page of this website.
Local Plan Open until 13th December 2021
Message from Greater Cambridge Planning about the Local Plan Consultation:
Public consultation on the First Proposals for the Plan is now open and will run until 5pm on 13 December 2021. We encourage all our communities, stakeholders, statutory consultees, and anyone with an interest in the future of Greater Cambridge, to respond.
Please visit our Local Plan webpage to find out how to explore the proposals and how to comment. Paper copies of the First Proposals can also be consulted at some Council offices and libraries around the area – please refer to the attached Public Notice. We are holding a number of online and in-person events during the consultation period, where planning officers will be available to answer questions. These include:
- 4 November, 12-1pm: Online event: About the plan and how to comment. Join via Zoom, passcode 164536.
- 10 November, 12-1pm: Online event: Explore the numbers for jobs and homes. Join via Zoom, passcode 466746.
- 10 November, 6-8pm: Cambridge East Community Forum
- 11 November, 12-1pm: Online event: Explore the sites and spatial strategy. Join via Zoom, passcode 390946.
- 11 November, 4-7pm: In-person drop-in event: Clay Farm community centre
- 13 November, 10am-1pm: In-person drop-in event: Melbourn Hub
- 17 November, 12-1pm: Online event: Climate change and water. Join via Zoom, passcode 643381.
- 17 November, 6pm: North West and West Cambridge Community Forum
- 18 November, 4.30-7.30pm: In-person drop-in event: Cambourne Hub
- 18 November, 6.30pm: North Area Committee
- 19 November, 10am-12pm: Abbey People community coffee morning, Barnwell Hub
- 20 November, 10am-12pm: In-person drop-in event: Barnwell Hub
- 24 November, 12-1pm: Online event: Biodiversity and green spaces. Join via Zoom, passcode 482734.
- 25 November, 12-1pm: Online event: North East Cambridge: the Area Action Plan and the Local Plan. Join via Zoom, passcode 400405
- 25 November, 3-7pm: In-person drop-in event: Arbury Community Centre
- 25 November, 6.30pm: West Central Area Committee
- 27 November, 9am-12pm: In-person drop-in event: Great Shelford Farmers Market
- 29 November, 7pm: South Area Committee
- 2 December, 6.30pm: East Area Committee
In addition, if you are a Parish Council or Residents Association, the Local Plan team will be attending the quarterly Forum meetings for which you will already have the details. These Forums are not open to the public.
Please comment using our online consultation tools, if at all possible. If you have difficulty commenting online, please contact us on 01954 713694 or email@example.com and we will let you know the best way to comment using other methods.
Comments received during the consultation period will be fully considered and will inform the ongoing preparation of the plan. All comments received during the consultation period will be published. Please refer to our privacy notice for further details, which can be found on our website.
If you have any questions about the consultation, please consider attending our first webinar, or watching it back after the event. If you still have queries, please contact us using the details above.