The Steering Group will be posting regular updates and advertising how local people can get involved at key stages.
You can follow our work by:
- Becoming a Neighbourhood Plan co-ordinator – email email@example.com to get involved with our local activity
- Reading our articles in the village magazines which can be bought in local businesses: Stapleford Messenger and Great Shelford Village News
- Keeping in touch with Stapleford and Great Shelford Parish Councils’ news channels (via their websites and meeting minutes)
- Following us on social media – search for “S GS Neighbourhood Plan” on Facebook & NextDoor
- Checking back to this Neighbourhood Plan are of the GSPC website – we’ll post links to our articles on our News page too.
- We’ll post links to our articles on our News page
- Contacting the Steering Group on firstname.lastname@example.org with any feedback or questions.