Don’t forget to get your Community Award nominations in as they close on 17th February 2023.
Visit our dedicated page for the online nomination form. Showing those who make a difference that their efforts are appreciated!
Here we publish copies of the main formal documents which we’re able to share publicly, as the Neighbourhood Plan is developed. (You will also find other documents linked to where available from other pages, e.g. collated notes of residents’ comments are linked to on the Public Meetings page.)
Formal Documents from SCDC:
- The application to designate the Area for the Neighbourhood Plan is here.
- The map showing the area is included in the above, or you can see it on its own here.
Steering Group notes:
- Some initial backgrounds demographics were gathered in this Slide set covering housing, age mix, where we work and how we get there.
- Here are the notes of the meeting on 5th December, which include the updated progress plan; papers circulated in advance of that meeting can be found linked from the event entry.
- Here are Steering Group NP Meeting 25th Jan 2017 minutes, again including an updated progress plan.
- Here are the Steering Group NP Meeting Notes 27th Feb 2017. And the revised progress plan is now on a separate document.
- Here is the Stapleford and Great Shelford Neighbourhood Plan report April 17 for Stapleford and Great Shelford respectively.
- Steering Group NP Meeting Notes 24th April 2017
- Notes from NP Steering Group Meeting 24th May 2017
- Neighbourhood Plan Steering Group Meeting 28th June 2017
- Stapleford and Great Shelford Neighbourhood Plan Steering Group notes 27 July 2017
- Highlights NPSG 28 March 2018
- Notes of meeting 15th May 2018
- Informal meeting NPSG notes 12 June 2018
Spotlight Groups notes:
These can all be found within the pages for each Spotlight Group.